How to use
- Can be applied with brush, sponge or rubber stamp
- For deeper colours reapply once dry in two or three coats
- The fabric must be pre-washed and completely dried
- Wash the fabric only 72 hours after application. 72hrs+ for optimum drying and sealing time.
- Presented in various matte colours
- Excellent coverage
- Cold fixation
- Intermixable colours
- Ready for use
- Higher yield
- Comes in 37ml and 250ml pots
- Shake well before using
- Water soluble
- For dilution use Fabric Paint Diluent. Indicated to dilute, to delay the drying time, to blend colours, techniques of shading. Keep the fixation and wash-resistant.
- For cotton fabrics.
- Do not use on synthetic or starched fabrics.