Alcohol based, fast drying, highly opaque, matte finish, water-soluble spray paint. Ideal for temporary applications.
- Fast drying
- Does not contain lead nor other heavy metals
- Removable with water
- Excellent covering power
- Low odour. (Smell of alcohol)
- Easy to apply
- Once dry does not smudge
- Outdoor applications may last between hours to weeks, depending on weather conditions. To prolong the longevity of this product, avoid contact with water or moisture. For greater durability, varnish may be applied
- Removability or cleaning will depend on the porosity of the surface. Surfaces with low porosity will be easy to clean with water. Porous surfaces may be more difficult to clean, requiring water as well as scrubbing when a pressure washer is not available
- Due to the variety of porous surfaces with varying textures, Montana Colours can’t guarantee that surfaces can be cleaned completely. We recommend doing a test on the same surface, prior to painting
- Due to its environmentally friendly chemical nature, it is suitable for application on natural surfaces (plants, trees, grass, rocks…)
- Water used to remove the product can be disposed of in drainage systems, and its filtration into the ground will not cause contamination.
Its quick and easy cleaning is much appreciated in temporary markings (such as construction, sports events, cinematographic decoration, guerrilla marketing, etc.) or any other situation where the versatility of spray paint and an easy removal is necessary.
‘Color Chalk’ provides an endless amount of advantages over standard chalks, and as for its removal you just need to moisten it with water.
- Temporary marking
- Guerrilla marketing
- Suitable for urban and rural sports events signage
Due to its reduced odor and its very low hazard, solvent formula, we recommend its use indoors, as well as outdoors. The pigments used are highly lightfast and produce very vivid hues.