- Easy to apply.
- Excellent removability (Peelable).
- Good covering capability.
- Good flexibility.
- Finish “Soft Touch”.
- To paint on metals, plastics, glass and most 2K paints.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
- Apply to clean, dry and non-porous surfaces. We recommend cleaning the surface with a degreaser (alcohol, cleaning solvent, soap and water, etc.) or any other specific product that is suitable for the particular surface to be cleaned. Rinse with water and dry the surface. On painted surfaces it will only work if the paint previously applied was a flat, two-component or cured paint. When in doubt, do a test prior to use.
- Apply 4-5 light layers to obtain the adequate thickness, while letting the paint dry between coats for approximately 5-10 minutes until a vinyl-like appearance is obtained.
- After about 12 hours, the vinyl layer may be removed as if it were adhesive film. By lifting an edge with your finger nail and peeling back the layer, all of the paint can be easily removed.
- After use, turn the aerosol can upside down and purge the valve. If the nozzle becomes clogged, replace it with a new one.
- Do not apply to connected electronic devices and use in well-ventilated areas.