- Very fast-drying.
- Easy to apply and repaint.
- Good coverage.
- Does not contain lead or heavy metals.
- Excellent flexibility.
- High outdoor durability.
- Good adhesion on a multitude of surfaces
Instructions for use
- Shake the spray can well before use for about one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer ball.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces. Remove corrosion with a wire brush. For plastics such as PS and PP apply a primer coat first.
- Apply in thin coats to obtain better results. It is always better to apply three thin coats than one thick coat. Can be repainted after ten minutes with the same paint.
- Do not apply to plugged in electronic equipment and use in well ventilated areas