- Tesa Powerbond Tape: self-adhesive mounting tape for solid and strong adhesion. Installation of objects without using screws or tools. These are also great for craft projects that require double sided tape
- Flexible and adaptable: the handy adhesive can be cut to the required length and is therefore suitable for different sizes
- Adheres securely and firmly even in humid environments: due to its high moisture resistance, this installation adhesive tape supports humid areas and water splashes
- The tape holds flat objects up to 4 mm in depth on to tiles
- Dimensions: 1.5 m x 19 mm or 5m x 19mm
HOW TO USE WHEN USING IT TO HOLD OBJECTS – STEP BY STEP
- Use some alcohol or silicone-free window cleaner and a clean cloth to give your surface a good clean. Getting rid of dirt or grease will help to give an optimal hold. The surface should be dry too.
- Apply tesa Powerbond in vertical strips to the rougher surface before pressing down firmly across the entire surface for at least 5 seconds. This activates the Powerbond Technology. Because the top of the hanging area will have to bear the most weight, put some more lengths of tape here.
- Remove the protective foil from the tape, then press your item into its position.
- Finally, press down all over the item for another 5 seconds. This will give as strong a bond as possible.
- An easy way to wall-mount on tiles