- Wash-resistant after cooking
- Matte finish
- Ready to use
HOW TO USE
- Apply a primer then apply at least two – three coats of the blackboard paint. Ready to use when dry.
- Use a chalk paint or chalk to inscribe or write on your pseudo blackboard
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE:
- On surfaces such as: wood, MDF, plaster, paperboard and cardboard apply the product on the part previously prepared with Acrylic Primer, Colourless or Purified Varnish and wait for dry 24 hours. Only for decorative effect
- To use over refractory surfaces, clean the surface, apply the paint and wait 24 hours to dry. After drying, you can take the item and place in the oven. pre-warm it for 30 minutes at a temperature of 150 oC. Turn off the oven and allow the item to cool completely before removing it
- You can write with blackboard chalk after the finishing the item, to remove the chalk use a damp cloth or blackboard eraser
- You dont have to place item in the oven
- Paint to produce a blackboard effect. Can be applied on glass, ceramics, porcelain, faience, MDF, wood, paper, carton paper and cardboard.
COLOURS AVAILABLE : Blue, black, pink, green