- Dissolve Marbling Surface Prep into hot water at a ratio of 1.5 tsp of surface prep to 2 cups water.
- Sponge on or spray with a fine mist in two light coats.
- Allow the surface to dry completely between coats.
- Marble within 3 days.
- Pre-wash fabrics without softener.
- Dry completely. Iron if needed.
- In a container that allows fabric to be fully submerged and float freely (do not crowd), combine hot water and Marbling Surface Prep at a ratio of 1.5 tsp of surface prep to to 4 cups of water (2 Tbsp/gallon).
- Stir until completely dissolved. Place the fabric into solution, releasing any trapped air bubbles.
- Leave the fabric to soak for 20 mins. Do not wring. Hang to drip dry.
- Marble when completely dry, then rinse gently in a clean water bath. Do not wring. Hang to dry.
- Iron with no steam to set.
Filled by weight. Clumping naturally occurs, dissolves easily.